New...OUTRAGER!!!! News, Pseudo Celebrity Photos, and Company Letters!!!!

and as always, the best ads on Craigslist...

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gerald Fitzpatrick Seeks Patrick to Fit Gerald - 40 (haight ashbury)




http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/m4m/1476597626.html

Date: 2009-11-21, 1:43PM PST

Gerald Fitzpatrick Seeks Patrick Fitzgerald!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
***************

Best Reply (and yes, like the other CL ads on this blog, this is a real reply):

Hi, I am Daniel ..... thank god I seen your ad over cgaig'list. Being a gay by nature I was feeling a bit shy to contact others to fulfill my desires ..... hoping you may understand.

But after seeing your post I am a bit comfortable to contact you. It seems we both live in the same city so I am best hoping that we can meet easily and can really spend quality time together :D

I have uploaded my pics with different poses and of whole body part, if you know what I mean ;) Just search for me giving our Zip code and my ID: daniel****

Here is that website's link: http://homosonline.com

Btw, you don't need to waste your money at all, since its free to register on this website and you even don't need a credit card or any of that.

Please drop msg. for me there and also upload your REAL photo like mine :D .

Hoping to meet you soon ....

- Daniel

Daniel ****

Daniel****@hotmail.com

No comments: