New...OUTRAGER!!!! News, Pseudo Celebrity Photos, and Company Letters!!!!

and as always, the best ads on Craigslist...

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lucky Chinese Spheres (Studio City)


I know it sounds crazy, and I’m not even a superstitious person, but this is real. On my first trip to Chinatown, an old, mystical, Chinese lady told me that these spheres grant the purchaser one, and only one, wish. The first requirement was to never tell anyone what was wished for. Upon my wish being granted, I was instructed to sell the spheres in order to pass along the luck to the next purchaser for no less or no more than the amount of my purchase: twenty-one dollars.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/for/1455111443.html
***********************************************
Best Reply:

I could sure use some luck, so if you still have them, I will buy them from you. My name is Sonia (818) 669-(ACTUAL NUMBER DELETED). Thanks.
From: "******sonia@aol.com"
Add to Contacts
To: sale-kvwab-1455111443@craigslist.org

No comments: