New...OUTRAGER!!!! News, Pseudo Celebrity Photos, and Company Letters!!!!

and as always, the best ads on Craigslist...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bush's Baked Beans








Dear Bush’s Baked Beans,

I love your baked beans! In fact, I believe they saved my life. I've been married for 20+ years, and figured I was doomed for the rest of my life....until last month when I discovered Bush's Baked Beans. I fell in love with the flavor and ate them in large quantities- they go so well with everything! Now I'm sure I'm not the first to tell you your product causes gas, but wait until you hear this! I farted up our condo around the clock for days on end, until the wife decided she could take no more. Yesterday that old bat packed her things and moved in with her sister. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Sincerely your customer for life, Stan Mopinski

Bush's Response:

Thank you very much for sharing your story with us. We are
delighted to hear you enjoy our products.
 
As always, our consumers' comments on our products are welcome and appreciated.  Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
 
Kenna H****
Bush Brothers, Consumer Relations 
 

??

No comments: