New...OUTRAGER!!!! News, Pseudo Celebrity Photos, and Company Letters!!!!

and as always, the best ads on Craigslist...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Letter to Pennzoil











Dear Pennzoil,

I love Penzoil motor oil! It's in the car, the tractor, and the mower! Now I'm a 1950s kinda guy...like a 'Bowser' from Sha Na Na if you will. About a month ago, I started usin’ your 10W40 in my hair with fantastic results! It keeps the style I want from mornin' to night. Now my old lady starts tellin' me it might be harmful to use oil in this manner. So I made her a bet it wasn't...but we're writin' to see what you experts have to say on the matter. Thanks in advance, Stan


Pennzoil's Response:
Prolonged and repeated exposure to motor oils can cause defatting or drying of skin. This product is designed for engines not hair. Therefore, we strongly recommend this product not be used in the manner listed above.


-----Original Message-----
From: T********, M****** W OGUS [mailto:M*********.T********@shell.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 9:42 AM
To: R*******, Kenneth D PQS
Subject: Motor Oil for hair

No comments: